Phang Nga Province is one of the most beautiful places near Phuket. Tourists who prefer wildlife, temples, the jungle and outdoor activities come here. Amazing Phang Nga tour - a new trip of the most exciting places in the province. Find out what a real holiday in Thailand means by visiting this tour.
Programs and pricesClick any tour name to see more details
Amazing Phang Nga
06:30-07:30 Pick-up from your hotel by minibus
- Elephant camp, Elephant trekking, a baby elephant show
- Wat Suwan Khuha Temple (the Monkey Temple) with stalactites and Buddha statues in it. There, you have a chance to feed monkeys
- Heaven and Hell Temple
- Long-tail boat ride along the mangroves
- Seafood lunch in the village of sea gypsies
- Waterfall, swimming
- Samet Nangshe Viewpoint overlooking Phang Nga Bay
18:00 Arrival at your hotel
English speaking guide
- adult 11+
- child 4-10 year
- infant 0-3 year
Program is subject to change based on weather and tide conditions.
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
- 24 hour free cancelation
- Any cancellation less than 24 hours before the program starts - charge 100%
- Full charge will be applied for a no–show
- In case of partial payment of the ticket and absenteeism on the tour, the tourist undertakes to pay the agent the remaining part of the cost of the tour (cash on tour)
- In bad weather conditions, the marine police may not allow tour boats to leave the pier - a full refund will be given
- Hotel transfer
- English speaking guide, experienced driver
- Lunch National park entrance fee
- National park entrance fee
- Elephant trekking
- Accident insurance
- Transfer from remote areas of Phuket
- Temple entrance fee (20 baht)
- Food for elephants and monkeys
What to bring
- Drinking water
- Swimsuits, swimming trunks
- Clothes to change
- Sun cream (is better with protection 50)
- Hats, long sleeved shirts, pareos
- Photo and video cameras
- Money for souvenirs and tips
- Beach towels
- Coral shoes
- Waterproof phone case
The first and one of the main stops will be the elephant park. Here you will get the opportunity to ride an elephant on the paths in the wild jungle.
The second stop will be in the sacred temple Wat Suwan Khuha, which is better known among tourists as the "Monkey Temple". Here you will have a walk in the cave temple surrounded by cute monkeys.
The next stop will be a three-level waterfall - Ton Tai. Swimming in such a place will allow you not only to freshen up in freshwater but also to see fish swimming nearby, enjoy the sounds of nature and make great photos in a beautiful place.
Further, the place that every tourist who has been Phang Nga Province, is must visit the temple of " Heaven and Hell". There you can see statues of Buddha, mythical creatures and 12 zodiac signs. The territory is quite vast and divided into 3 parts. After the temple, you will have a small sea voyage
By arriving at the pier, we take the local long-tail boat. Next will be a short walk along the local bay among the mangroves.
Finally, the boat stop at a small village of sea gypsies where you have an excellent seafood lunch.
And after that, you will have an incredible view from the Samet Nang Shi viewpoint with stunning views all over the Phang Nga National Park in all its glory.
After the viewpoint, we go down to the foot of the mountain in a pickup truck and return to Phuket.
The Amazing Phang Nga Day Trip is not just an opportunity to preserve memories of an incredible time, but also a unique chance to see the real nature of Thailand.
Book a tour Amazing Phang Nga or Amazing Phan Nga Sunrise right now on our website and go on to meet new experiences!