Phi Phi Islands - a paradise for tourists. 2 days in Phi Phi will give you everything that you need for a fantastic vacation: coral reefs, scenic landscapes, crystal clear waters, white-sand beaches and a fantastic beach party on Phi Phi Don Island.
Programs and pricesClick any tour name to see more details
Phi Phi Bamboo 2 day | Overnight
Daily 48 h
The 1st day
06:00-07:00 Pick-up from hotels and transfer to Chalong pier
- Arrival at the pier, meeting your guide, tea and coffee break
- Departure to the islands
- Arrival at Phi Phi Leh Island
- Sightseeing Maya Bay, where the shooting of "The Beach" movie with Leonardo DiCaprio took place
- Swimming in Pileh lagoon
- Sightseeing the Viking Cave
- Sightseeing the monkey beach in Yong Kasem bay
- Snorkeling near Phi-Phi Don island
- Enjoying the beautiful Bamboo island
- Lunch on Phi Phi Don Island
- Check in at hotel in Phi-Phi Don island, free time for visiting local shops, walking through the narrow streets of the island, guests can take a dip in the life of locals
- Sunset on the view point Phi Phi Don island
- inner in the hotel
- Before the party starts, visiting the beach bar for an incredible fire show performed by the champions of Thailand, as well as enjoying cocktails on the beach
- Visiting Thai boxing bar, where the most daring guests can try their boxing skills
- Enjoying the Island’s Nightlife: Beach parties
The 2d day
- Free time on the beach
- Check out hotel
- Lunch on Phi Phi Don Island
- Snorkeling near Maithon island
16:00 Arrival to Chalong pier, returning to hotel
Phi Phi Islands National Park Fee is to be paid in cash on the day of the tour:
- Adult 400 THB
- Child 200 THB
- Adult 400 THB
- Child 200 THB
English speaking guide
- adult 11+
- child 4-10 year
- infant 0-3 year
Program is subject to change based on weather and tide conditions.
People not able to join this tour:
- Pregnant women
- Children under 1 year old
- Senior citizen over 70 years old
- People suffering from physical disability or serious medical conditions
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
- 24 hour free cancelation
- Any cancellation less than 24 hours before the program starts - charge 100%
- Full charge will be applied for a no–show
- In case of partial payment of the ticket and absenteeism on the tour, the tourist undertakes to pay the agent the remaining part of the cost of the tour (cash on tour)
- In bad weather conditions, the marine police may not allow tour boats to leave the pier - a full refund will be given
- Transfer hotel-pier-hotel
- Tea/coffee break at the pier
- English speaking guide, experienced captain and crew
- Speed boat
- Soft drinks on board
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch
- Overnight accommodation
- Accident insurance
- Snorkeling equipment (masks, snorkels, life jackets)
- Extra charges for a single person stay (single room - 1000 THB)
- Transfer from remote areas of Phuket (check surcharge in dropdown menu in the booking form)
- Fins for rent - 200 THB (optional)
- Phi Phi Don View Point entrance fee (30 THB)
- National park fee (Krabi, Phi Phi: Adult 400 THB, Child 200 THB)
What to bring
- Swimsuits, swimming trunks
- A change of clothes
- Sun cream (SPF 50 recommended)
- Hats, long sleeved shirts, sarong
- Mosquito repellent
- Photo and video camera equipment
- Money for souvenirs and tips
- Beach towels
- Reef shoes
- Waterproof phone case
The first stop will be Bamboo Island. Due to the bright white colour of sand on the beach of this island, locals call it Bounty Island. A wonderful beach chilling, swimming in the azure sea and of course, cheeky photos and even opportunity to see big lizards.
Further along, the route will be Phi Phi Lei Island, namely Maya Bay. This place is well known not only by advertising brochures, but also in the scenes of the film “The Beach” with Leonardo DiCaprio. After this, you go to the Pileh lagoon, surrounded by high cliffs. There you will swim in the magical emerald water. Locals consider it anti-ageing, so do not miss this chance!! Charged with rejuvenating forces, you go further. At the exit of the lagoon is the "Viking Cave". This is a historical landmark of the area. There is no chance to get inside, but you will have the opportunity to take beautiful pics by sightseeing.
The next stop will be Monkey Beach. The boat will come close enough to the shore and you will have time to take some photos. Near the beach, there is a coral reef, where snorkelling will take place. A crystal-clear water, colourful fish and beautiful corals will give you an unforgettable experience.
After a great and pleasantly spent the first day of the tour, you arrive on Phi Phi Don Island, where the first thing you will have is lunch at a restaurant by the sea. Having finished your meal, you check-in the hotel.
After checking in, you will have enough time to visit the local viewpoint, make shopping, etc. After that, a delicious dinner awaits you. Around 8 pm, the guide will take you to the other side of the island, where the party goes on. The fire show in Phi Phi Don is conducted by local professionals who will surprise you with their skill and even invite you to join their performance. Another popular attraction is the Thai Boxing. Here you can both watch and take part in the battles. The fun starts closer to the night - a beach party. A flow of alcohol, loud music, crazy dances. This is a place for a real party. No wonder Phi Phi Don is called Thai Ibiza. And everything that happens on the island remains there.
The next day, have breakfast and free time at Phi Phi Don until noon. After lunch, you will go for snorkelling. The stop will be near the bay, where there are many fish and corals that are interesting to see when diving with a mask and snorkel into the water.
On this, Phi Phi island 2 days trip comes to an end. You will be taken back to the pier and from there already by transfer to the hotel, leaving huge emotions and memories.
Do not waste time, book excursion Phi Phi 2 days from Phuket on our website and go for new experiences.
Jules defillon 02.11.2022
We spent two wonderful days in a postcard setting. Anton and his team were eager to make sure we had the best time possible. A unique experience. I highly recommend it. Thank you again!
You can not visit Thailand without to visit Phuket, and never stay in Phuket without have a Phi Phi island 2 days trip, it is a dream.
Thank you for your comments!